We know that the COVID-19 situation has likely placed added stress and anxiety on your family. The family ministries of Peninsula Grace want to encourage you in three ways. First, both our children's and youth ministries will be putting out weekly video content. Be sure sure to engage your kids with what they're receiving. We also want to encourage your pursuit of family worship. Check out some of the resources below. And finally we want to encourage you to stay connected to the body- even if we have to do so digitally.
Our Youth Group is meeting Wednesday evenings via Zoom--the link is texted and emailed out weekly. If you (or your youth) aren't getting the link and you'd like to, please text 262-427-6444!
- “How we Do Family Devotions” by Tim Challies
- “Family Worship for Dummies” by Tom Ascol
- “Don’t Waste Your Family Quarantine” by Courtney Reissig
- “How to talk to Children about the Coronavirus” by Cameron Cole
- A Neglected Grace: Family Worship in the Christian Home by Jason Helopoulos
- The New City Catechism