We know that the COVID-19 situation has likely placed added stress and anxiety on your family. The family ministries of Peninsula Grace want to encourage you in in this time of constant change. We also want to encourage your pursuit of family worship. Check out some of the resources below. And finally we want to encourage you to stay connected to the body- even if we have to do so digitally.
- “How we Do Family Devotions” by Tim Challies
- “Family Worship for Dummies” by Tom Ascol
- “Don’t Waste Your Family Quarantine” by Courtney Reissig
- “How to talk to Children about the Coronavirus” by Cameron Cole
- A Neglected Grace: Family Worship in the Christian Home by Jason Helopoulos
- The New City Catechism